- Take a perfect 360 Degrees
- Set it up with any camera and any tripod
- For low shots, table top shots or high shots
- Push & pull in any direction
- Weight – Orbit Dolly – 33lbs / 15kg
- Dimension – Orbit Dolly – 37”W x 37”L x 4”H / 950mmW x 950mmL x 100mmH
1) 1 x Baseplate
2) 4 x Extension Legs
3) 4 x Inflatable Pneumatic Wheels
4) 4 x Table Top Wheels
5) Track Wheels (2-fixed, 2-with extending arm)
6) 3 x Tripod Holders
7) 2 x Doorway Dolly Push/Pull/Turn Adapters
8) 2 x Height Difference Adapters
9) 1 x Seat Assembly
10) 1 x T-bar Assembly
11) Track Ends/Custom-made tracking board support (2 for tracks, 2 for support)
12) Flexible Solid Rubber Truck (2×15 meters/ 2×50 ft.)
13) All the necessary screws
14) 2 x Degrees vs. Diameter Chart (Imperial and Metric)
15) 1 x 75mm and 100mm Bowl Mount Adapters
16) 1 x Flat/Mitchell Mount Adapter
17) 1 x 150mm Bowl Mount Adapter
18) 1 x Bazooka Mount Adapter
19) 3 x Case with Foam Insert
20) 2 x Flexible Solid Rubber Track Case
Gigantic Weight Load Capacity
The CamDolly Cinema Systen can take more than 440lbs (200kg) of weight, enabling you to mount it with any camera and all the »shabang« you need,… and you can even ride along if you want to.
Setting Up In Under 10 Minutes
One of the best things about the CamDolly is that any configuration can be set up in literally minutes. The Table top takes only about a minute and Tracking Camera Dolly with the seat and push and pull T-bar takes about 8-10 minutes.
Five Main CamDolly Modes:
Ride-On Track Dolly
You can position the tripod and seat in any of several configurations, depending on the action that you’re covering. The included push/pull T-bar gives your dolly grip control over the speed of your dolly move. The track wheels can ride on metal track, or the recomended SnakeTrack Flexible Rail. A pair of special compensation legs make it easy to negotiate the curves of the rubber rail, as well as smooth out any uneven rubber rail layouts.
– Straight or curved shots
– Compatible with any track
– 100ft of flexible rubber track
Ride-On Doorway Dolly
The tripod and seat mount in any of several ways, depending on your direction of travel. You can mount a set of four skate wheels (for shooting on smooth floors), or a set of four pneumatic tires for rougher terrain or carpet. A pair of special Compensation Legs make it easy for the dolly grip to use the push/pull T-bar to steer the dolly.
– Pneumatic wheels for smooth ride
– Sit & Ride
– Push and pull in any direction
Heavy Duty Slider
There are tons of great sliders out there. The problem is that most of them are for short runs, and only work with smaller sized cameras. With CamDolly, your run can be 8 feet, 12 feet, or even longer. In stead of high cost specialized rails, simply pick up some 30-35mm pipe at a home improvement store. The CamDolly Cinema System includes a pair of adjustable rail ends. You can either operate the Slider at ground level, or raise the slider up on C stands or light stands, and use the included pair of supports to eliminate sagging.
– Versatile & reliable design
– Ultra smooth moves and fluid operation for studio and outdoor cinematography
– A Camera Slider that can take on your fully rigged Arri Alexa with Optimo 24-290 lens, your DSLR camera or your iPhone
Using only the Core of the CamDolly, you can use this compact mode to do dolly shots on a tabletop, or very low angle shots on the floor. You can mount your tripod head directly onto the Core using one of the included bowl mount adapters. Attach the push-pull bar to create dramatic floor level dolly shots. You can also attach the push/pull bar directly to one of the wheels in order to steer the dolly.
– Works great where space is a problem
– Ultra compact
– Super light weight but high payload (over 440 lbs/200 kg)
– Use it for straight or arching shots
360° Orbit Dolly
Attach three or four wheels (either skate wheels or pneumatic tires) to the CamDolly Core, or use extender legs with a full-sized tripod. You can lock the wheels to specific degrees to get a smooth, graceful, repeatable arc.
– Take a perfect 360 Degrees
– Set it up with any camera and any tripod
– For low shots, table top shots or high shots
– Push & pull in any directions