Get more attention with Google Street View
Enable your potential customers to visit your business virtually. Companies that provide rich media content such as a virtual tour in the Google Index will awaken customers buying interest twice as often. Locations that enable a virtual visit are classified as trustworthy and lead to a visit on site in 41% of the searches.
What is Street View?
Street View, by Google Maps, is a virtual representation of our surroundings on Google Maps, consisting of millions of panoramic images. Street View’s content comes from two sources – Google and contributors. Through our collective efforts, we enable people everywhere to virtually explore the world.
Enhance your business listing with Street View.
Let your customers discover your business by adding a virtual tour to your online presence.
Businesses with search listings are:
- 94% more likely to be viewed as reputable
- More likely to be used than businesses without a listing.
- 29% more likely to motivate consumers to consider purchasing goods or services from them
Power of media-rich listings
- When searching for businesses, consumers use mapping products 44% of the time
- Listings with photos and a virtual tour are twice as likely to generate interest
- On average, 41% of these place searches result in an on-site visit
On average, 41% of these Street view place searches result in an on-site visit.
Google trusted pro
As a Google certified professional you can be sure to get the perfect pics of your object as well as the correct Google Street View implementation.